Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update

Here's a quick update on what I'm doing:

  • Hard-core LSAT studying has begun.  I'm studying with the PowerScore Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles.  They're pretty comprehensive, but make no mistake, the questions can be really difficult.
  • On Friday, I'm meeting with Betsy Dennigan's Volunteer Coordinator so that I can start working on the organization and research for her college outreach initiative.  Basically I need to wrangle all the contact information for every RI college Democratic Club by Friday evening, when I get to meet some important people in her campaign at Headquarters.  I'm pretty excited.
  • Sometime this or next week, I'll be meeting with Megan Andelloux, an important Rhode Island Sex Educator, to discuss volunteering at her Sexual Health Resource Center.  She says she knows some lawyers with ideals similar to mine, and if I need a mentor, I can be introduced.  I am super excited about this, and can't wait to be involved hands-on in adult sex ed.
  • Tomorrow, I'll be attending the NERCOMP Conference for my job.  If I haven't talked about my job yet, I will in the near future (when it's not 1:30 am), because what my company does is actually really essential to the evolution of education as a whole.
  • I also took the exam to work for the census, so I'll be able to supplement my income somewhat with that (thank goodness).
All things considered, self-soothing is still a high priority on my list, because I know how important it is in order to get all of these things accomplished.  Eventually, I hope everyone will have access to these techniques so that calm amidst the storm can be achieved.

Good night, and take care.

1 comment:

  1. You are freaking awesome! <3
    love, Kate

    PS David took the census test, too! He thought it was weirdly fun.

    ReplyDelete