Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

Hi, all!  This is a super-quick update.

First, I just thought I'd let you know that the layout of my blog is less ugly.

Second, thought I'd let you know I changed my major, from Literary Arts, which was somewhat unrelated to the work I've been doing, to American Civilization with a focus in Gender and Healthcare.  I think this will be far more helpful in achieving my law school goals.

Third, the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health is moving--two doors away.  It will still be in the Grant building at 250 Main Street in Pawtucket, but it will be relocated to a larger space, which it desperately needs.  We start painting in a few days!

Fourth, the RI NOW PAC's endorsements will be rolling out soon, so stay tuned.

Fifth, I have continued to study for the LSAT, and I now recommend the ExamKrackers book for logical reasoning questions.  Way cheaper than PowerScore and way less dense/dull/time-consuming.  Oh, I am continuously on the search for an LSAT buddy in the Providence area, so if you know anyone, please let me know!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment