Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No More LSAT, Harry Potter, BPW, Sexual Pleasure, and Picnics

Hello, hello, hello.

First of all, I swear I'm not dead.

I took the LSAT on June 7th (yay, it's over!) and I'm expecting to hear back relatively soon.  Scary, wish me luck.

The past two weeks, I've been home in New York and then in Florida with my family for the opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios.  It was great for refocusing my energy--I love sunshine, even if it's accompanied by 97-degree humidity.  I met my mom's best friend growing up, Cynthia Thomason, who told me about her work with Business and Professional Women in Florida.  I was excited and encouraged to hear about lobbying opportunities with them, and I'm definitely going to check out the Rhode Island chapter.

On Friday, I start orientation with Megan Andelloux's Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health in Pawtucket.  On Sunday, the RI NOW Political Action Committee will be having its PAC-a-Picnic, and since I am their intern, I am seriously involved with planning it and getting questionnaires out by Friday.  I will probably update again after these two events.

That's all for now.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment